Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Week 56--Ocean

This week's prompt was big, big as the ocean. How to squeeze such a large area into two inches? Let's see!

Freebird sent a mermaid!  She writes,

I tried to make it look like she is floating in the water.  I also tried to make the water look like it is moving.  ( I don't think that came out how I wanted it but still! LOL).


Our official response was taken from our walls. The signature reads 1978. It's really a large needlepoint painting that I must've done when I had the patience for such things!


And THAT'S how you squeeze the ocean into four-square inches!

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to check out the artists' blogs and perhaps, try your own hand at the twinchies!

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that needlepoint is AMAZING!!! You are a better woman than I! Love it

    ReplyDelete