Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Week 34--Victory!

It's always amazing  to see the direction other creative folks venture and where the art journey will take us. And when an idea manifests itself and the outcome is beautiful, we can feel victorious.

Freebird may have had a rocky go of some projects this week, but this twinchie is delightful. It all comes together as she used her favorite colour, orange!


Our official response has to do with a 240th birthday party coming up.


Enjoy the celebrations big and small.
Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. love your take on the theme. I had not even thought about the fact that we are 240 years old! Alot on my mind I guess lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time has flown by, hasn't it? Like the ramparts we watched, were so galantly streaming! I remember the bicentennial and that was a big deal. I suppose 250 will be, too! c

      Delete
    2. yes i am sure it will be awesome!

      Delete